Welcome to Adventure Logbook! My name is Louis Annino and I am a Skier, Hiker, Fly-Fisherman, Disc Golfer and overall adventurer located in Northern Vermont. Obviously, my list of hobbies is pretty long, and I’d like to share some of this with you all. You can find all my recent Blog posts on the menu on the right. While you’re headed over there, please consider subscribing to the blog using to the form on the right hand side of this page.
Subscribing is the best way to stay up-to-date on the content I will be putting out in 2019. My goal is to publish one article and one video each and every week! I might not meet this goal, but a subscription is a sure way to make sure not to miss out on any new content.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, check out The Adventure Logbook on YouTube as well!
Check out Recent Posts
- Disc Golf Discs for BeginnersEarlier this summer, I was asked by a viewer on a previous video to make a smaller bag specifically with beginners in mind. This is my response to that question. What I did was I built the bag and then decided to shoot a short round at Valmont Disc Golf Course in Boulder, Colorado LEFT- … Read more
- Opening Day at Eldora MountainFinally! Winter has arrived and the ski mountains are starting to open up. This year, I got an Ikon pass and will be checking out as many Colorado mountains as I can on that pass. Yesterday however, Eldora mountain opened up to a beautiful bluebird day. I grabbed my GoPro and took my first few … Read more
- Early Snow in Rocky Mountain National ParkIf you know me, you know that I can get pretty excited when winter comes around and the snow starts to fly. In my 10 years of living in Vermont, I was always itching to get a couple October laps in at the local ski hill or throw the first snowball of the season. Last … Read more
- First Adventures in ColoradoPhew! It has been a whirlwind of a year since I've moved to Colorado… Wait… Its only been 6 weeks?! Life since my move at the end of July has been incredibly busy. Starting a new job in a new state, applying to teaching licensure programs, settling into a new home, AND squeezing in moments … Read more
- July Hike on Mt. MansfieldEarlier this month, we decided to drive up the Mount Mansfield Toll Road in Stowe, Vermont. We walked the Long Trail from the Mansfield visitor's center up to the summit of Vermont's tallest peak! It's certainly different seeing this mountain in the summer rather than in the winter. All those ski trails were covered in … Read more